Sunday, November 4, 2007

Lost and Found

I know it sounds like a sorry excuse, but I haven't been able to read for the last couple of days because I misplaced my book, lol. Actually, I left it out where I always do (on the coffee table, I think), and my husband went on this crazy cleaning spree the other day, and (how dare he?!?) put it on the bookshelf! I looked all over the floor, tables, counter, etc. before finding it in the middle of a stack of books this afternoon. And... I won't lie, with the change in time, it is getting dark so early here. I am not a big fan of winter in Germany (although the snow is pretty). The days are so short and so dreary. I haven't seen the sun in forever, and it is really depressing. So when I am home and have free time, I am more inclined to nap instead of read. Bad, I know!

No comments: