Monday, February 4, 2008

A New Earth



Are You Ready to Be Awakened? I am. Count me in... I just ordered my copy from Amazon, so hopefully it will arrive in time for the first class on March 3.

For the first time ever, you can join Oprah and Eckhart Tolle, the best-selling author of The Power of Now, as they teach A New Earth in Oprah's worldwide classroom live Monday nights on Oprah.com.

By reserving your seat for this 10-week interactive webinar, you'll be able to:
Watch and participate in the live classroom webcasts
Ask Oprah and Eckhart Tolle questions before and during class
Connect with others who are seeking to become more aware of themselves—and the world around them.

Download and save your thoughts in an exclusive workbook
Access the classroom video archives…and more!
How to Reserve Your Seat:
You’ll need to be a member of Oprah.com and Oprah’s Book Club.

If you're not already a member of Oprah.com, you'll need to join now. During the registration process, you'll have the opportunity to become a part of Oprah's Book Club.

JOIN OPRAH.COM

1 comment:

Celeste J. said...

Thanks so much for posting this Maddy! I reserved my seat for the class and will try to get the book this weekend. I can't wait! :)