Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Too many distractions!

I started a new knitting project this week (out of the blue I saw some yarn in my closet and decided I needed a skinny scarf) and got a new laptop... Hubby got seasons 1-6 of the tv show, 24, and it's his birthday on Saturday... So there has been a lot going on this week (on top of unpacking and adjusting to being off the cruise ship and back in the real world), and I haven't even started my book yet. Hubby leaves for a work trip on Sunday, so I'm sure I will get plenty of reading finished while he's away... Goodnight!



M

1 comment:

Caffeinated Weka said...

Don't think of distractions, especially the ones you are describing, as being negative; they are merely additional goals which have arisen while you have worked towards achieving the others. All the best with getting back to reading!