Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Conde Nast Traveller

I realize that it is a magazine and not a book, and I'm not counting it toward my 101 books. However, we are new subscribers, and both Jared and I have really enjoyed it so far. There isn't too much that we can enjoy reading as a couple, but this has been great for both of us and our relationship. With each issue, we have so much to talk about, and we have so many more travel destinations to add to our places-to-see list. I think it's really going to help make our next year and a half overseas, and even when we move back to the States and continue to travel the world, more interesting! If you haven't read it before, I would highly recommend checking an issue out... http://www.cntraveller.com/

1 comment:

Celeste J. said...

I may have to check that out. I love anything travel related, and it's always so fun to dream of all the places I'd love to go.