Saturday, October 13, 2007

Slacker

I know my last post assured everyone that I was on track and would meet my goal, which I will, but I really only wrote that blog to assure myself. I've been so busy lately with traveling and my volunteer positions that I haven't had as much time to read as I would like. Correction, I have had time, I just haven't made it a priority. So I leave tomorrow for a weeklong church retreat, and I am adding two books to my packing list. Since it is something that makes me happy and relaxed, I will find more time to read in my busy schedule.

1 comment:

Celeste J. said...

Awww don't feel like a slacker girl. Its totally understandable to have other priorities in life. I honestly doubt I'd read as much as I do if it wasn't for my job. LOL. I am just missing my reading buddy is all. :) Have a great time!