Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Bookshelf

I just received another order of books from Amazon today, and I thought I'd share the next couple of books on my bookshelf that I plan to read...

Pope Joan by Donna Woolfolk Cross


Full of Grace: Women and the Abundant Life by Johnnette S. Benkovic


What is the What by Dave Eggers


The Life of Saint Teresa of Avila by Saint Teresa


The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult

As always, recommendations are welcome and greatly appreciated! I am always looking to add to add good books to our collection. Yesterday, I organized our bookshelves and even made room for more books, and I've made a lot of progress with the book I am currently reading. I should finish it up tonight or sometime tomorrow.

3 comments:

Celeste J. said...

Sounds like some good reads. Will that be your first Jodi Picoult book? Or have you read any others before? I'd highly suggest the Pact, and My Sisters Keeper. Those are two of her very best books.

M said...

I'm not a big Jodi Picoult fan, but it was on the freebie shelf at the library, so I picked it up... I figured I'll give her another chance!

Celeste J. said...

Really? How come? What did you read before? I know that some of her books are better than others. Hmmm maybe you should give the ones I suggested a chance before the freebie one. I haven't heard anything about that one, and haven't read it myself yet.