Wednesday, June 25, 2008

47/101

I will admit, I didn't enjoy this book as much as the others I have read by Trigiani, but I was still hooked from the start. I read the entire book yesterday, but I think I am starting to read faster because I was only up until 12:15 am finishing it, lol. Still, I feel like Ave Maria is my Appalachian Italian cousin who I am just getting to know... I can't wait to read the third book, Milk Glass Moon. I should be able to get started today...


I'm not sure how much I'll be able to read though. Bil comes tomorrow to visit for two weeks, and I need to get the house straightened up, the fridge stocked, and go for a run. #45 was really a motivator, I've been running everyday!

And on a different note, I got this email this morning from Oprah with her five books that everyone needs to read once. Visit Oprah's Book Club Website!

No comments: