Tuesday, July 1, 2008

48/101



I usually don't read short stories... Actually, I don't think I've read them since high school English class, but I enjoyed these. I found each story a little fulfilling. They left me wanting more. I wanted the rest of the story. I think a collection of short stories was a good chance of pace, but I'm more of a novel girl. I need details and dialogue and at least three hundred pages of a story to feel fulfilled. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not a huge short story fan!

I went to the library and found my copy of Milk Glass Moon (49) by Adriana Trigiani, so I guess I did accidentally return it early. We're leaving for Spain tomorrow, and I am bringing Milk Glass Moon, Knitting Under the Influence (50) by Claire LaZebnik, and a stack of magazines I've been meaning to read (back issues of O and Conde Nast Traveler). I am looking forward to relaxing on the beach in the Costa del Sol, getting a tan, and reading for the next week!

Hasta luego, Amigos!
M

No comments: