Monday, July 7, 2008

Spanish Vacation

Just in from Malaga, Spain, and I wanted to update on the two books I read and loved... In between seeing a Cirque du Soleil show, sightseeing, and going to the beach, I did manage to finish my two books and a few magazines. I read Milk Glass Moon (49) by Adriana Trigiani and Knitting Under the Influence (50) by Claire LaZebnik. I think, by know, I've made my feelings about Adriana Trigiani clear (and if I haven't, I thoroughly enjoy her books... see #s 41, 43, 46 and 47), and I really enjoyed LaZebnik's book too. It didn't shake up my life or move me to change the world, but it was full of loveable, fun characters (who I wish were my own friends!) and a fun, light beach read (although it did include a serious storyline about autism). I'm not sure what I'm going to read next... I do know it's 11 pm, and we had a long day of traveling across Europe, so I'm headed to bed. Will pick a new book and update tomorrow... Buenos Noches!

No comments: