Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Boring History

Sorry Hillary, but now I remember why I never read your book... I just came across my bookmark from my last attempt to read this book on page 63. Something about it is just incredibly boring. I don't think it's the content. Maybe it's just the way it is written. It's very flowery. I guess it's the politician coming out in her, but I just can't get into the story. I'll keep trying though... To stay on track, I need to read a book every 10 days, which is no problem if I actually sit down and read. I finished the last book in three days, so I have some leeway. Well, I'm going to eat breakfast and get some stuff done around this house. I plan on getting everything done this morning and afternoon so I have some time to read before dinner. The landlord starts showing the house tomorrow, and we hope to be moving next week, so that has been keeping me busy!

No comments: