Sunday, June 10, 2007

My cool headlight

Lol, a few nights ago I wanted to stay up and read, but Jared was ready for bed, so he went and got this strap-on headlight out of his Army room. Apparently, he bought it while he was in Iraq, so he could read and do work after his roommates went to bed. I think it's incredibly dorky, but very practical... and now it's my new reading light :P



P.S. Ignore my cheesey smile. I felt so silly wearing it at first, I couldn't stop laughing long enough for Jared to take a picture. I'm now able to wear it without giggling insanely.

1 comment:

Celeste J. said...

LOL That is too funny! I need to do something about that issue as well. I often feel like reading in bed but the light bugs my hubby when he is trying to sleep. I think I may go with a regular book light though, you know the ones you clip onto the book. hehe....