Monday, June 4, 2007

One down, one hundred to go


After five years of undergraduate and graduate studies in Political Science, I was kind of burned out on the subject. Now, two years later, with the upcoming elections, my interest is starting to grow again. I've had Bill and Hillary's autobiographies for years, and I just haven't been in the mood to read them. Both books have now been added. I also have Barrack Obama's newest book, a biography on President Truman, and Elizabeth Edwards' memoir on my list.
I also want to share one of my favorite book sites, Oprah's Celebrate Books page. You can see current and past book club selections, as well as books from Oprah's personal collection and recommendations from Oprah guests ranging from Madeleine Albright to Ellen Pompeo. I've used some of those recommendations for my reading list, and I'll be sure to note the recommender when I read and write about those books. Now I'm off to bed... Goodnight!

No comments: